COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR BACKUP & RECOVERY
An IT disaster can strike at any time so preparation is key. An effective backup and recovery solution is critical to protect your customers and ensure business continuity.
Your data is one of your most important assets and needs to be backed up and kept safe from any future attacks or breaches.
|Service||What it does|
Backup protects your data and your business through three individual services. Our affordable, cost-effective Backup service saves you time and money.
- Critical business machine backup (server; virtual machines etc)
- Regular reporting
- Server and workstations backup
- Data archiving and continuity services
SYSTEMS RISK CONSULTING
- Quarterly risk audit
- Planning and testing
- Reduces risk of downtime
- 1 copy local, 1 copy remote – Full hybrid-cloud allows use of any on premise storage or our cloud storage.
- Faster backups – Speed up backups of large files, applications, and databases by automatically tracking changes at a block level in between backups.
- Store data longer – Extend beyond the standard retention model and help ensure compliance with regular permanent archives.
- Virtual system support – VMware ESX and Hyper-V platforms are natively supported.
- Full system protection – Recover an entire image with a local copy of data or restore directly from the cloud with automatically backed up OS boot up environment, system state, applications, and data.
- Bandwidth throttling – Restrict bandwidth use during business hours so users are not impacted by backup or restore operations.
- Restore quickly – The application automatically selects the fastest restore location: local or cloud.
- Move less data – Automatically recover only corrupted portions of files & databases, moving less data to achieve faster restores.
- Be ready for disasters – Continuous recovery automatically updates a standby server after each backup session of the live server, meaning you can failover in minutes.
- Exchange restore – Restore Exchange environments at a granular file or full database level.
- Virtual disaster recovery – Physical or virtual server can be restored to a virtual machine. VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, and Amazon virtual machines are supported.
- Bare Metal Recovery – Recover entire servers or workstations from a bootable USB in a single pass, even to dissimilar hardware.
Enterprise Level Security:
- 27001 certified – The highest standard in data management.
- End-to-end encryption – All backups are encrypted on the production machine, then transferred over secure connections to the cloud. Data is only decrypted during a recovery at the business’s site.
- Advanced Encryption Standards (AES) – All data encrypted with AES 128 or 256-bit encryption in motion and at rest.
- Globally distributed data centers – We use multiple SSAE compliant and ISO-certified data centers globally.
- Password protection – Leverage client-side password protection to restrict changes or limit functions to restores only
If you feel that Managed IT Support would benefit your business, please feel free and contact us for a complete evaluation
P.O. Box 2653
Orangevale, Ca. 95662
Monday thru Friday
Office: 10:00 to 4:00
Closed Sat. and Sun.
Client Hours: 24/7
World Wide Web
MSP and IT
Support Services Since 2010