Manage & Monitor
BLOCK ALL VIRUSES, BOTH OLD AND NEW, PROTECTING YOUR DATA, PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS.
We take away the worry of data theft, leaving you to concentrate on your business and increasing your revenues.
Security management is critical for blocking virus’s and protecting your data.
|Service||What it does||Benefits|
- Checks anti-virus measures
- Monitors threats and security incidents
- Scans systems
- Produces regular reports
- Highlights issues and threats early-on
- Builds up a picture of systems’ security
- Step towards making your data more secure
- Malware protection
- Email security
- Security updates
- Produces regular reports
- Keeps data accessible and safe
- Provides the latest protection
- Removes the stress of data attacks
- Frees up valuable IT resources
- Strategic advice
- Hack testing
- Guidance and policies
- Produces regular audits, reports and recommendations
- Complete peace of mind about data security
- Comprehensive testing of defense systems
- Action plan to build up protection
- Unified company-wide approach to data protection
“Systems monitoring takes a comprehensive look at your current and spots any threats – fast. Next, administration lets us manage all your security measures and keeps them up to date. And for total protection, our strategic consultancy services work with you in partnership to maximize the protection of your data.”
Protecting your system against viruses is like dealing with a moving target. Once an antivirus program knows how to block known malware, suddenly a new, unknown threat appears to potentially infect your workstations and servers.
MINIMIZE RESOURCES NEEDED FOR THREAT PREVENTION
- Lightweight scans – By reducing the size of scans, system resources can maintain high performance levels.
- More accurate scanning – Scans that are more precise will reduce the number of false positives.
- Scheduling options – Schedule deep scans for off hours so you don’t disrupt employees during important productive hours
Affordable Enterprise Level Security
BLOCK ALL MALWARE, BOTH KNOWN AND EMERGING
- Signature-based scanning – Extensive, signature based threat detection works to block all known threats.
- Heuristic checks – Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’s core systems.
- Continuous, real-time monitoring – Ongoing scans of your system help detect programs that perform behaviors and actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
Managed Antivirus can help your system proactively stay ahead of all malware threats, both known and emerging. Managed Antivirus not only keeps your network’s security up-to-date with protection against the latest known threats by using traditional signature-based protection, but it also protects against new viruses by using sophisticated exploratory checks and behavioral scans of your system.
Protecting your systems is easy. Give our Managed Security team a call and we’ll ensure your data is secure in no time.
Managed Security helps to protect your systems, minimize data theft and safeguard your business by. We take away the worry of data theft, leaving you to concentrate on growing your business and increasing your revenues.
- Monitoring security of your systems
- Analyzing risks and threats
- Producing regular reports
- Running anti-virus software
- Protecting your email
- Offering consultancy support & advice
- Developing guidance and policies
- Testing your systems against hacking
What if your data was stolen? Or if confidential information was passed on to your competitors? Even if you have security measures in place you could still become the victim of a data breach, costing you time and money
If you feel that Managed IT Support would benefit your business, please feel free and contact us for a complete evaluation
P.O. Box 2653
Orangevale, Ca. 95662
Monday thru Friday
Office: 10:00 to 4:00
Closed Sat. and Sun.
Client Hours: 24/7
World Wide Web
MSP and IT
Support Services Since 2010